Technology features occupied every facet of our everyday life, from classroom, towards boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the bedroom.
Form and Men’s exercise recently polled 1,200 women and men so that they can find out precisely how the digital revolution has affected all of our relationships and intercourse everyday lives.
Exactly what performed they discover?
Social media has actually unleashed the interior stalker in more or less everyone else.
- About 81percent of men and women surveyed mentioned they failed to de-friend their own exes on Facebook…which maybe regarded as a positive indicator that relationship can be done after a break up, had been it not your fact that 75per cent in addition admitted to placing their unique exes under a strict monitoring schedule.
- 72per cent of females additionally admitted to keeping an in depth vision one their particular existing men’ previous flames.
- And guys, if you should be however friends with your ex-girlfriend, there is a 39% chance your woman looking for sex is angry about this.
- 63per cent of males said that they investigate a female on line before you go on a date along with her. 70% of women shared which they carry out the same thing.
- Women can be also very likely to snoop within a relationship. 49percent asserted that they’d checked their particular partner’s pc record, and 76per cent had gone through a boyfriend’s mail inbox in the event it was actually “accidentally kept open.”
Occasionally, technology can make things better.
- Texting is the number one technique lovers used to keep in touch with both. Men choose texting over contacting 39% of times, while ladies use texting 150% as much.
- Sexting is particularly preferred: 70per cent of females have actually sent a hot book to their enthusiast, and most two-thirds delivered their partner scandalous pictures.
But often, it creates situations even worse.
- 39per cent of females surveyed stated they will fairly surrender gender for a year their spend their own cell phones, weighed against the 80percent of males just who said they would stop their phones in a heart circulation.
- While 31percent of females tend to be OK with getting asked out by text, the vast majority of – at 65percent – would rather be known as.
Luckily for us, innovation doesn’t always bring out the terrible in united states. Significantly more than 85per cent of men said that, as long as they was required to pick, they’d get cuddling after intercourse over post-coital Web surfing, and almost 50percent of survey participants reported that their intercourse everyday lives never already been better.
Want even more? Discover role II for additional revealing comes from the high-tech gender study.